What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A powerful series of videos which will take you inside the world of becoming a pro blogger
- Learn how to create, market & launch your own Harvest Blogs on any topic you’re passionate about
- Learn the key strategies and structure for building your business and your blog
- Discover the fastest way to become a pro blogger
- Learn how to generate cash flow with your Blog
- Turn your blog into a full-time business
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Bloggers Creed scores 74.16/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://bloggerscreed.com/landing-page/?lid=2, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: bloggerscreed.com you’ll also be taken through to bloggerscreed.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)